Seriously Selling on Six Silvers!
Situated in the extremely popular location of Milns Court, this spacious home will entice you from the moment you walk through the front door! Expansive, north facing and ticking all the boxes for the modern growing family including being in close proximity to the ever popular Halswell Primary School.
You can wander down to the local tennis court or further on into the Halswell Domain for more serious games. The local Halswell Village, home to a host of services, including a supermarket, cafes and bars are just minutes away. Halswell Quarry and the endless tracks of the Port Hills are just a few minutes bike ride away for the more adventurous!
- Spacious and welcoming entrance
- 4 x Double Bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living/kitchen/family room
- 2nd separate living
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- An abundance of storage
- Underfloor heating in all tiled areas except for the laundry
- 3 car garaging with built in workbench
- Reticulated gas servicing gas hot water and hobbs
- Heatpumps x 2 and ducted heating to all bedrooms and hallway
- North West facing entertainment area and private, established garden.
Motivation to sell is high, so act now and secure the future your family deserves!
AUCTION: Thursday 24th September at 12:00pm, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.