Living in a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac in the popular and expanding suburb of Halswell is the ideal choice for a wide range of buyers.
This home features:
• A cosy formal lounge as well as spacious open plan living areas
• A kitchen featuring a wall oven, dishwasher and gas cook top
• Two sets of doors in the living/dining area take you into the 736 sqm (approx.) section
• Main bedroom features a fully fitted ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Three other bedrooms ensure restful sleep
• A second family size bathroom
• Plenty of good storage space for everyday items
• Double Garage
Outdoors, the expanse of lawn is the perfect proposition if you have young children or pets as it is fully fenced. You can have your first coffee of the day on the private front patio and retreat onto the larger patio in the back garden for a pre-dinner drink and a catch up of your day.
Conveniently located within a few minutes walk to the wide range of Halswell shops, cafes and supermarket. Education options and bus services are well covered and the nearby Halswell Pool and Library will encourage the kids to get off their devices. Another bonus is the nearby Halswell Domain with a skate park means they can scooter or bike there. The area boasts some great walking tracks if you like to keep fit or take your dog out for exercise.
I suggest you view this home sooner rather than later, either at an open day or please feel free to phone me for a viewing time to suit your calendar.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior),
4.00pm Thursday 8 April
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.